View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 01:50 PM   #47
wvlwolf

ST, Thanks for the update and the insight. We are currently on the fence as to simply update this rig or go for a newer one. I really don't want to get into a regen rig and this 365 was pre-egr so it is a great engine just needs more umph. Our other issue with upgrading is that you cannot find a rig with the water, fuel, grey, and black storage that these have. Much less the sleeping capacity.

I have had to do some minor mods to ours so far in that I had to put supports under the water tank compartment because the weight of the tank was pushing the bottom out. I also just installed new tail light receptacles because the plastic clips that held the bulbs in were brittle and breaking.

I noticed in the thread that you said you had an ACE air ride system. I have not seen that one could you send me the link for their sight? I also noticed that you have aluminum wheels did you go 4 or 6 and did you have to put bigger studs all the way around for the wheels?

Sorry for all of the questions it is just nice to find people that have these rigs and may have already experienced some of the issues and have tips and tricks to move the process along.
wvlwolf is offline   Reply With Quote