Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
Luckiest Dreamer

Thanks for the responses. We have completed the purchase of the coach and spent the day loading our "stuff". It's hard to believe all we had accumulated in the 5Th wheel and how much of it seems unneeded. We will be leaving for a 6 week trip soon. It will include the Oregon Coast, Vancouver, BC, Jackson and Banff National Parks as well as Edmonton and Calgary. Glacier, and Teddy Roosevelt National Parks in the US as well.
There are some issues that needs attention before leaving. Most seem small but could be time consuming.
We are seasoned travelers, the 5TH wheel has seen all but three States and we traveled aboard our 50FT Trawler for a 4 year trip, circumnavigating the Eastern US and parts of Canada. Two of the winters were spent aboard in Florida with the trawler spending an additional summer in the Kentucky Lakes to get it out of hurricane country.
With the purchase of the Tour Master we are now out of boating and expect it to become our home away from home!