View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 03:55 PM   #14
USA1

Okay I have to admit I was wrong. Partially the reason is when I talk to the representative he either did not care to discuss the issue with me or had very poor communication skills. He did tell me that was the correct tank but when I questioned the amount the tank held he never told me I was wrong. I explained to him how I come up with a maximum of 22 gallons for the whole system and he for the most part did not even reply to me. Anyhow that led me to believe I was correct. After others calling it into question I decided I better just do the math. If I did the math correct it is a 21 gallon tank. Allow six gallons for the water heater and you have your 27 gallons. I will say that the specifications should make it clear that it is not a 27 gallon water tank, it is a 21 gallon water tank. The total including the water heater gives you 27 gallons. So you only have a 21 gallon water tank in this trailer. Anyway I was under the impression I was getting a 27 gallon water tank but only got a 21 gallon. So in the end I will say I was wrong partially wrong and Gulfstream is partially misleading us.
USA1 is offline   Reply With Quote