View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
pchicky

Hey Jim,

I got into your website but didn't see an email address. Mine is [email protected].

I'd be glad to tell you where I got my RV....it was at Martinsburg RV in Martinsburg PA....this is the second motorhome I bought from them and dealt with a guy named Tim Gallagher.....great dealer and good sales experience.

Our local dealer, Outdoor Marine and RV World appears to have gone out of business....lot is completely empty. I did visit Carolina International (got that from your information) and picked up locking gas caps...nice folks there....I'll get my service done there.

Regarding Bette's desire for the 40 footer, I can tell you I absolutely love mine...the floorplan is fantastic and it drives much better than the Kodiak diesel I had before. The chassis on the Kodiak was downright unstable in my opinion. Had to put hefty sway bars on it to keep it from going all over the place. The International chassis doesn't do that in the least bit.

Hey, I'm all for a SuperNova Club....I wonder if we're the only two around these parts with them?
pchicky is offline   Reply With Quote