View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #1
curlyjoe gulf 03

Default hydr jacks and slides will not extend

We have a 2003 GS. friendship. the jacks and 2 hydro slides will not extend. We just took the unit out of winter storage. 6 months outside and covered in SD. I had the rams extended during storage. and shut off all of the power switches in the coach. including the 2 main switches in the main power comp. behind the right rear duels ( the first time I had ever shut these switches off) When we took it out of storage everything worked. turned all switches on started the coach lifted the rams. the small hydraulic bed room slide was slightly opened at the bottom. ( I suspect that there is a leaking one way valve on that slide.) SO before hitting the road I jump back in shut the coach off and run the slide in. All is good. Start up, release the parking brake and I am on the way to Rapid City. GOT HERE SAFE. set up, and the rams or slides won't extend. SO I get out the manuals and go through the check list. seat forward, etc. About this same time I notice that the hydraulic pump is not working . SO I start looking for a 50 amp 12 volt breaker. can't find the breaker in either elec. comp. that the manual says. I call the local dealer where we bought the coach. He tells me the same thing the book says. and there solution to the problem would be to look for it until they find it. I call GS. there tech. says the fuse or breaker will be by the hydro . and also check fluid. found the pump but no fuse. pump was about a qt. low so filled it. tried again still nothing. now I get a light and a dinging bell that tells me that my parking break is not set. I don't know where to go from here. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you DALE
curlyjoe gulf 03 is offline   Reply With Quote