View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #5
curlyjoe gulf 03

Default Re: hydr jacks and slides will not extend

RAYCHEZ great to get your response. I was hoping that you would respond as I can see you are willing to offer advice when people need it. Our problem has not changed we are still living without 2 slides out or the jacks set. I have been working on this problem for ever it seems . We sent the control board in to M and M electronics (recommended by Power Gear) and had it fixed. there was a bad transistor. received it on the 23rd. installed it NO CHANGE. SO I downloaded the latest service manual and trouble shooting guide from power gear. It is full of a lot of wonderful info. checked all electrical circuits at the control panel as instructed. everything checked out. !So! I go down to the pump assembly. and start checking for power etc. @ the pump. HAVE POWER to the pump. checked solenoid (A and B) both are good. Checked the motor as instructed. ( It appears to be bad.) If I have done every thing right. NOW I am going to make arrangements to take our home to Colorado. to a dealer that assured me that he can fix the problem NO MATTER WHAT IT COSTS ME. I just went out to my rear elec. compartment and checked for the umpth teen time for a breaker or something that looks like a switch or breaker and found nothing except the power switches that shut off the coach and chassis batteries. I want to thank all who have responded to my call for help and have listened to my rant. I will keep you posted. THANK YOU ALL. CURLY JOE.
curlyjoe gulf 03 is offline   Reply With Quote