View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 10:13 PM   #14
curlyjoe gulf 03

Default Re: hydr jacks and slides will not extend

YO RAY Thought about doing some fishing while we were in colo. but didn't want to spend the bucks for a lisc. Any way I have good news for you all first of all they got our MH.fixed replaced the pump motor. Those little buggers are costly $550 bucks and another 425 to install it. Dirt cheap though compared to a complete system. So we are lucky there. I got the old motor so I could take it apart and find out why it quit. My son and I took it apart and found a loose connection on the ground wire. this motor has a heat strip that opens a set of points when the motor gets too hot. The points are connected with a spade connector and it had corroded so bad that it finally quit conducting. We cleaned it up put some electric grease on it and the motor works great. NOW I HAVE A SPARE. We are back in the Black hills of South Dakota and everything is good. Now I plan on doing some fly fishing in some of the near by lakes. and I am always looking for fishing partners. Just give me a couple days notice so I can catch up on the Honey do's CURLYJOE
curlyjoe gulf 03 is offline   Reply With Quote