View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 10:20 AM   #3
bnd10706

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_Camper View Post
You might want to check your truck fuses. I have a 06 Ford F150 and I have three fuses that control the lights on the camper. One is for the parking lights and back up lights, one is for the turn and brake lights on the right the other is for the turn and brake lights on the left. Right now, my brake and turn signals are working, but I have no running lights. I had to take it in for inspection and had the dealer check the camper and they are running fine. So, I know that I need to replace the fuse in my truck. So, check your fuses in your truck.
The problem is this.

When we picked it up our friend took it to our house and thats when we noticed it. He had a 2019 GMC Sierra. It was brand new.

When I got it home, I hooked my 7 pin on my 2019 Dodge Ram up to it, and it had the same thing.

My wifes vehicle went into the shop and had a brand new 7 pin put in. Before I left the shop, they hooked it to a boat trailer and everything worked.

We got home and the SAME issue.

I cannot image that the issue with the fuse on all 3 cars. especially since 2 of them has never even hooked up to a trailer before, and one from an installer to the house, so a fuse going in 15 mins I cannot image.

Unless this trailer blows fuses when connected.
bnd10706 is offline   Reply With Quote