View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
Chuck v

Rick (and all you other helpful owners,)

We bought our 2007 TM used, and it did not have very much in the way of original accessories still in it (was a bank repo...) I do not have the hose with an in-line chamber that is apparently used with the tank flush valve. I note that this valve input fitting is a reverse of the normal garden hose gender (male at the valve instead of female.) Did the coach come with a double female end hose like a washing machine? As often said elsewhere in this forum, the documentation that comes from GS is less than helpful on small details like this.

If I am missing something for this function that is specific to the GS coaches, how/where do I find one to purchase?

Thanks in advance for any helpful information you may have...particularly the procedure/sequence for using the flush valve. Nothing is mentioned in the literature that I got with the coach, nor is there anything overly helpful on the GS website in the 'generic' manual PDF available there that mentions the optional "kit" but does not show an illustration.

Chuck

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is offline   Reply With Quote