View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 12:01 PM   #6
Charlie4

CaryL…Thanks for the informative reply. I have figured out that manuals for these things are pretty generic and they use one manual to cover a lot of stuff that may or may not be related. Generally, I can figure them out. They seem to be good for the major components and their control mechanisms but not so good for troubleshooting. Leisure Suit Larry (LSL) told me to go thru every cupboard, drawer, container and hole, stick a digital camera in there and fire away. This has proved to be a very very practical approach. I then download all that stuff to my tablet and have it with me. I have discovered that a lot of these appliance/mechanical guys are some pretty big fellows and having pics is something they appreciate rather than getting into these tiny little places.

It’s all just a giant jigsaw puzzle and I pick stuff up as I go along. To me, this stuff is fun. Makes me wish I had a bigger garage. I live in WA outside of Tacoma and we get a somewhat above average amount of rain. Makes things miserable occasionally.

I’m now on the hunt for a convenient place to fill my propane tank. I’m down to about ¼ but I haven’t figured out how long that will last me. I’m hunting for a comprehensive listing of tools that I should carry. Any ideas you may have would be helpful. I also travel with two rather large German Shepherds, the Boss and a 17 y/o son. Any items you, or anyone else out there, recommend for stockpiling would be helpful.

Thanks again CaryL…and I look forward to chatting with you again.
Charlie4 is offline   Reply With Quote