View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 10:48 AM   #8
GStream40
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickto322
If this is true how can u ever get the unit level when one side is lower? I just do not understand these things. There is a button for each of the rear jacks to make it straight should you do the rear jacks first then when it looks level bring the front down?
On our present coach the leveling system is completely automatic, I just push the "Auto" button and it does it all to level the coach. At times I do need to "tweak" it to get it perfect. One thing we found out is that on a Automatic system, one cannot walk around while it is doing it's thing. It messes up the sensor and it does not level correctly. Looks really funny when one end is way up in the air and the system shows it being level.

On our '03 it was a manual system, I always would lower all the jacks until they touched the ground, then lower the set needed to raise the coach to level. Usually I would level front to back first, then raise (lower the jacks) the side that needed to raise to make it level. The auto system does the same thing.

When one side is lower, then you just push the "button" for that side to bring it up to level. Quite simple really after you do it a few times.

Just remember when you raise the coach, you are actually lowering the jacks. Don't confuse the two terms.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote