View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 08:55 AM   #2
GStream40
Site Team

I am a repeat buyer of Gulf Stream in the fact that this is our second diesel pusher coach that has the GS name on it.

Did we have problems when we purchased them, Yes, BUT as a whole I would purchase another Gulf Stream if when we were ready GS has one with the floor plan, ETC. that we want.

One must remember that people only complain and put in print about the negatives of anything, that is human nature. If you read about all the other RV manufacturers you will find they all have the same or similar complaints. What really makes one manufacturer better or worse is how they handle the problem that their customer has.

As for myself, Gulf Stream has always worked with me and the dealer to take care of any problem that has came up with our coaches. I have heard others that did not have a good experience, but many times it is actually a problem with the dealer's service or lack of where the problem lies.

Could Gulf Stream improve? Sure, all the manufacturers could and should. Any business that does not, will not be in business in the future.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote