View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 12:36 AM   #12
Ldubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
Quite simply, I just prepare for the dump station before I leave my campsite. If I am below 2/3 in my black water tank, I will connect to the flush connection and fill it to 2/3 full. Same with the grey water tank, fill it to 2/3 full at the camp site. Then when I get to the dump station it's pull up, connect the hose, drain black water tank, drain grey water tank. Shut both valves, rinse the hose, pack it up and leave. I'm not going to keep the people behind me waiting while I hook up to tank flush at the dump station, or run inside the trailer and move my slide out to add extra water through the toilet or pump freshwater into either waste tank. The dump station is for dumping, and only dumping, when other people are waiting.....IMHO.

If you want to spend a lot of time to really flush out your black water tank then pay for a full hookup campsite and do it there.
Don't have a slide. I don't have to run in because Mrs Ldubs adds water to the toilet while I'm at the valves. If we are really slow it adds less than a minute. If someone is in that big a hurry, they should get up earlier.
Ldubs is offline   Reply With Quote