View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 06:40 PM   #3
Seadog63

Thanks oldflyboy, I have a good system for setting up and breaking down but after some thought I figured out what was wrong. We was moving from one campground to the next everyday, crazy. And running 350 to 400 miles a day! Going forward no more. Slow way down and stay where we like for abit and relax, thought I was driving the big rig again. As for my 6320 I have auto levelers as well and they beep as well, I just hit the all retract on the panel even tho they are and shut the power off, all’s we’ll. As for the weight of mine completely empty I’m at 14,500 lbs. I’ve got the new 7.3 Ford v8, I average out between 7 to 8 mpg. The official length of it is 33’8”, but bumper to bumper is 34’ exactly. Height is 11’5”. As for towing, I tow dolly a mercury Montego, not much tho. I’m debating about whether it can be towed on all fours and if it can what it’ll cost. It’s a bedroom slide and living room slide as well. 50 gallon fuel tank, wish it was bigger. Next trip will probably be this spring out to Texas and see what we can see.
Seadog63 is offline   Reply With Quote