View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 10:37 AM   #6
W0JON

thanks for the reply... yes it is a 40T-A 2006 Tour Master.... so it is a little different than yours, but similar the circuit breaker components are on the bed on the side as you walk in.... I believe that the converter may be the culprit and supposedly is under the king size bed. My question is, the king size bed slides inward so as to be able to close the bed slide (the head of the bed also lifts to a lounge position also to allow the slide to close) I have tried to lift the bed with no avail... it is a large fiberglass platform and for the life of me I cannot lift or try to figure out how to lift it up to get to the electronics below. I can partially see some wiring when I look through the slot made to allow the bed to slid forward. Do you know the trick to being able to lift the bed up... It is rather heavy (or appears to be) but it still won't budge... tried from each side and the front... would like to check the converter to see if there is any output when on shore power... the side of the bed has the AC breakers and the 12 volt fuses and I have checked those. Also on the curb side compartment where most of the electrical "Lives" there are the 12 volt breakers (mainly 50 volt disconnects--- 3 of them and they are fine also.. activated them several times)... the ironic part is the previous owner when I purchased it put in 3 new batteries (there appeared to only be 3, guessing 2 in parallel are for the house and the 1 is for the chassis "started battery") the one with the chassis or I believe is chasis has an additional red positive wire but no additional ground wire... can't find an additional ground wire but maybe uses chassis ground somewhere.... tried to find a wiring diagram but no luck.... main thing is to lift bed and check converter if anyone know the way to lift the king size bed... thanks in advance... great forum...
W0JON is offline   Reply With Quote