View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 02:53 PM   #5
wvlwolf

FreedMeister, Thanks for your reply. I would love to see what you did with the bed. My wife and I have actually discussed reducing the size to a queen as well. We have a ton of improvements that we are thinking of but we haven't pulled the trigger yet. We have actually considered looking into splitting the drivers side slide at the living room in order to make it go out further and open up the living and dining area. So far I have only found one company in Indiana that may be able to do it but haven't contacted them yet to see what the feasibility of it is. The biggest downside would be losing the bunkhouse or at least having to redesign that portion of the slide which would reduce the length of the bunks or make the wardrobe smaller or both not sure yet. Our rig is in the shop right now getting a new roof on it so while we were doing that we upgraded the forward A/C to a heat pump and installed all new ventilation fans, tank vents, and upgraded the antenna.

Look forward to learning more about your upgrades. The only things I have upgraded are simple things like changing out the rear taillight receptacles, adding a way to fill the potable water tank while connected to city water, and adding structural supports underneath the potable water tank compartment to handle the weight better.
wvlwolf is offline   Reply With Quote