Thread: Water leak
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 04:16 PM   #10
darbyjudy

Default water leak

Well you know it bothers me that they will admit to the problem but won't step up to the plate and make the necessary repair. I went out today and bought a can of the the spray foam and I will attempt to spray the top of the compartment. I guess at this point I cannot afford another MH so I will have to try to live with what I have. Being 70 years of age this will probably be my last one, I was hoping I made a good choice when I bought it but it appears I should have listened to several people who told me to stay away from Gulfstream because of the factory service. It is a shame for they do make a great motor home, it not the big things but all the little things like water leaks that gets you so fustrated that you certainly would not recommend to a friend to buy one. Just today I went out and installed a shelf under the bathroom sink, not much of a job but could made a big difference if you were buy it. Why didn't Gulfstream install this shelf, what could it cost them, peanuts I bet.
I will say that all the people I have talked to at Gulfstream has been very nice, I guess if they want their job they have to go by company policy. It is a shame for I think Gulfstream could be one of the ones to look up to. all they need to do is just listen to their customers a little.