View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 09:07 PM   #6
JBT5255

Hello, I have a 2021 5255. I just pulled the Ford chassis information and the wheelbase is 158". I'm not sure if Gulfstream modified that or not during the build, but I'll try to measure it tomorrow to confirm. Regarding storage, I wish there was more underneath. There is one section that would be large enough to put the collapsable camping chairs in (the kind that store in a cylindrical bag). You could probably put 3 or 4 under there. There are a few more that I use for the electrical, sewer supplies, etc. There appears to be more room underneath where storage could be added. We normally end up using one of the twin beds to pile stuff on during travel. We also use the shower to store stuff in. We have the theator seating, and one thing I recently noticed is that the center filler cushion between the two back rests is removable. Taking that out allows better access to the space behind the theater seat. I was able to store two rather large folding camp chairs back there plus two more of the collapsible chairs. You just have to be careful not to damage the material on the back of the theater seat (or forget and try to recline). There is also some space behind the small jump seat behind the passenger's seat. If you get creative, you can find area's to put stuff. One thing I learned from following the forum is that there is a lot of dead space behind the TV in the front. I'm thinking about opening that area up for more storage at some point. Good Luck!!
JBT5255 is offline   Reply With Quote