View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 11:03 AM   #6
BigBoyAl

CHuck - I wanted to follow up after the weekend, been gone for a few days for work.

The issue on the AC unit up front on my coach is that thermostat runs slightly higher than rear so essentially the rear keeps coach cool enough at same setting the front never triggers on. I ran only the front and it worked fine and then adjusted thermostats and figured it out so no issues with AC anymore.

Frig is a Dometic model 1292 side by side with ice maker. I got everything fully cleaned, got propane working but after an hour frig was warm inside. I shut everything down and went back outside to take a look and noticed the dreaded yellow powder around the flame probe which based on all that I have read online means my cooling system is fried and needs replaced. Checking into cost and repair shops in my area around Peoria IL to get it replaced. Due to the width of this model, replacement of 2 way will be tough and would like to avoid the electric only residential option if I can.

One other thing, I found a light switch with a light indicator on it and wasn't sure what that might be, is that the hot water heater?

First voyage is now delayed for fridge but glad all else looks like it works well. Thanks for your help so far, I may reach out again with questions if you don't mind.
BigBoyAl is offline   Reply With Quote