View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 05:07 PM   #14
BigBoyAl

All - I appreciate the feedback, on the frig after I ran the propane for an hour or so the inside of the frig actually got warm and when I shut it off and went outside to see if anything was apparently wrong I noticed the yellowish, sulfur colored powder around the burner & this is why I believe the coolant system is fried. I am tempted to purchase the refurbished cooling systems out there and pull frig to repair myself, there are numerous Utube videos out there to help and feel pretty confident I can do the work. Residential frig is a good option but concern is for finding something that fits reasonably well after trimmed out to avoid it looking barnyard. Still doing reasearch on both options but sure would like to hand off issue to professional to fix but do not want to spend $5k for it.

I appreciate all the other feedback, bought the 50 amp surge protector and all other systems are a go. I haven't filled water tank and tested hot water heater, plan to clean it out first check for the dreaded wasp/bee nests once inside.
BigBoyAl is offline   Reply With Quote