View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 03:26 PM   #4
Bike Dr

Hey sounds good like me I do all of my own repairs to save tons!
I'm right there with you on what you have explained, its good to be thorough, most items sound workable. The leveling system can be a pain but ive been through most of the issues you mentioned.
The air system is OK it sounds like if it takes days for it to leak down at being a 1992 is pretty good. Most leak overnight it seems now days
PLEASE!!! check the air bags!!! Mine were still good and working but it's like having a 17 yr old tire on your rig.. it could go at any time and my luck it would be the worst time! I saved the originals but I still wanted piece of mind when traveling! The front are usually the more difficult ones to change..I made a tool to turn an 1 1/2 hour per side job in to 15 minutes per side
As for the steps and cruise those are good tinker items for you sir..so if you are like me I'm sure you will figure it out!! Good luck I hope you get it and hope to hear you got it!!
The ac is my next adventure I need to replace the condenser but it's very accessible but locating the right one could be a challenge but I don't mind.
LIFE IS GOOD!!!! LIVING IT!!!!

2005 40' Atrium 8410 SE CAT
2017 20' weller's inclosed trailer
2014 Streetglide Special
2010 mini cooper
Bike Dr is offline   Reply With Quote