View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 08:04 AM   #8
jhan

Hi rdlamb,
I emailed and called them a week after I got the RV when the dealer told me they can't find anything for my RV other than the set of keys I left with (They told me it was been shipped from another dealer they have when I picked up the RV and they will ship to me when it arrives). The dealer is 350 miles away from my house. If I ever take a trip to Mesa, Arizona again, I'll stop by and give them my 2 cents.
I never got an email back from GS, but I did get a call back. The lady told me she will send all the stuff she has and I should receive it in 3 weeks. That would be 3 days before I leave for my trip.
Well, it's almost 4 weeks since I left for my trip, or 2 weeks since I came back and I'm still waiting. I did leave a message with the lady that helped me, but she's on vacation until after New Year.
This is my first motor home and we got it used for many reasons. I had to spend alot of time to figure out how exactly everything worked, and fix alot of things that were not working correctly. I'm told that even if I were to purchase a new one, I'd be expecting the same. Not sure if that is the case, but anyway, it's a done deal now. Our trip to Utah went well, and mechanically the coach performed well other than I wish I had the Cummins ISL @ 400/1200 instead of the 'little' C7 @ 300/860 while going up some of the hills. May be if the economy turns around, I can convince my wife we need an upgrade.