View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 06:47 AM   #2
Ed D

Default Re: Gulf Streamers Club New Website coming soon!

Bonnie, on the new website if you can add an area to leave feedback on national parks or places members can exchange thoughts that they visited for others.
Maybe an area to exchange pictures as well.

Maybe a suggested area for campgrounds and maybe let members do a star rating of how they felt about their stay at them.

Also maybe an aftermarket area for new items members have tried that make Rving fun so members can share with each other all the new stuff that is introduced each year.

Also members can share pictures of Gulf stream units they own.

Maybe even an area with pictures from members that invented ideas on their rigs to make it easier to camp or exchange ideas for solutions members may seek then let members post the pictures to share with each other. Kind of what trailer life does in magazine.

I think different fun things members can look foward to coming back on to visit the new site which would be fun. The old site is more informational and old posts and thats cool, but we own these units to travel and explore. I enjoy sharing our trips, ideas, and places with others as I am sure a lot of members would enjoy sharing.

I enjoy going to site now their is a lot of old posts ( unanswered) and items to catch up on, but fun new ideas and picture would be fun. Thanks for asking hopfully the new site will be used by a lot of member daily over the coming months and become active again with positive responces.
Ed D is offline   Reply With Quote