View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 12:45 PM   #3
RayChez1

I also have had real good luck with my 2002 Scenic Cruiser. It still looks very good over all. It has beautiful walnut cabinets which look new still, same refrigerator a Norcold 1200 which gave lots of problems for some people. I never have had any problems. Actually Norcold gave me something like a thousand bucks because of a law suit somebody put against them. So they sent that money in case it fails, it helps on purchasing another. But I never have had problems and I bought the coach brand new in April 2003. Paint job still looks like new, but I do use nothing but dry wash instead of water, which it has a UV additive in it. I used to use a dry wash called The Solution, now I use McKee 37 dry wash and it is fantastic in protecting your paint. My coach just sets on a driveway next to my house, no shed. So the sun hits it all the time when at home. About the only thing I have had to change about every five years are the tires and batteries. Other then that I could not ask for a better coach. Even the Caterpillar engine has had minor problems. I had a exhaust manifold gasket that had to be changed out and when it was new I had a Huei pump that failed, but it was still under warranty. I make sure the oil is good and clean all the time. They tell me Huei pumps only fail if the oil has not been changed on time.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote