View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 06:46 AM   #3
RJ82much

Dan, a little more followup on your problem. I checked a drawing & discovered some information about your 8406 floor plan.

It indicates that your toilet is on the curb side of your unit? Also, your black tank is the forward of the 2 waste water tanks. Does that agree with the layout of the drains (big diameter pipe vs smaller one?)

If this is so, then your kitchen sink, lavatory sink, & shower all drain into the grey water tank. Only the toilet fills into the black tank.

Forget my comment about long hooked wire... I mentioned that because my floorplan places the toilet nearly over the drain. Your's is nearly 12' away as you already know. I think I would try some more with your snake to see if you can move what may be covering the drain. Perhaps you can modify the end to include some barbs or hooks?

Here's another idea, though $'s are involved. Plumbers these days use video cameras to investigate pipe blockages (tree roots, etc - my son just had it done in Chicago). It may be a worthwhile solution.

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote