View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 08:15 PM   #33
RayHarkness

Default Re: What is the hierarchy of Gulfstreams?

got your note ok...I keep forgetting my passwords...this getting old is crap.
I tend to agree with you though, if we can keep the norcold going, thats what we need to do. I dont' have a lot of hours, or miles on the coach, 35,000 now. Wanted to put more.

I just kept reading up on the Norcold, and picking up everybodies elses ideas. It seems to work. The major thing I found though, was the seal around the cooling fins, it was wide open. I could push a wire, or wire tie freely thru, it was just sucking everything out.

Now that I have the stuff working, I am happy with it...that being said, I hope to hell I didn't just jinx myself. We were in Port Canaveral back in Octo, and it was HOT...no mositure inside, and it kept things very cold.

My problem is..my wife opens both of those doors and dilly dallys looking. I have decided to shut my mouth for peace...do the best I can.!!!!!!

taking another trip over Christmas. I think I am good to go. Now my KVH system is not working...I can go up, take the dome off, and line it up manually.!!! I am not sure I would put money into it, but maybe move to a newer system..when I get there....

all is well though..Ray
RayHarkness is offline   Reply With Quote