Thread: Best Tow
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 03:02 PM   #6
GStream40
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ82much
Now that's impressive about Blue Ox. I hadn't heard that before. Customer support & service without even asking (let alone begging)? What a concept.
Yes, It is. But Blue Ox is well known for taking care of their products at rallies. I have attended 3 Gulf Streamers Back Home Rally in the last three years and at each rally the Blue Ox team were there and inspected/rebuilt/lubricated our tow bar. Twice when we off during other things at the rally. They just leave a service sheet letting you know what was done to the tow bar.

This year I caught up to the Blue Ox tech later and asked him about the required clearance between the toad and coach, since our hitch sits farther back under the coach than our previous. He came back to the coach, looked at it. He said if I would feel better about more clearance he would install a longer part of the tow bar that inserts into the hitch. I told him," Yes, I would".

He installed the longer insert, No charge.
There again, That is service and customer satisfaction. If I ever need to purchase another, without a doubt it will be a Blue Ox.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote