Thread: fuse locaton
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #2
quikduk

Frank,

If your coach is a '99 SVB, is it the "Platinum Edition" that is 36'-10" long or one of the 34' SVB's?

Rob and I both have the SVB-Platinums and between the two of us probably have every manual that you will need with yours.

Let me know and I will start copying things as I can. You will need to tell me what your coach has in it re: refrigerator, stovetop/oven, microwave, levelers, and specifically the engine/trans combo.

I also have the original '98 brochure which should be almost identical to your and Rob's '99's.

Re: the fuses, they are located primarily in two places. The first is in the DS compartment BELOW the driver's feet, outside (the left compartment at the DS front of the coach).

There are others under the master bed next to the 110V breaker panel and it should have a dark plexiglass door with a velcro latch on it.

There could also be one in the refrigerator compartment behind the refer. access panel. The panel is removed by rotating the black clips 90 degrees and then tilting and lifting the cover off. Do NOT forget to re-latch these clips or you will lose the panel.

Also, please tell us where you live/reside and update your personal info to help the rest of us out.