Thread: 2006 tourmaster
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:35 AM   #6
gorusty

Default Thank you everyone

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my post. I did get the water to flow out of the tap on the hot water side, it was in the manifold system. I know understand the household looking switch is for the hot water heater to run on electric. I would prefer to run the heater on gas, but when I flip the button for hot water nothing happens. I go outside thinking I will hear a clicking sound as it attempts to light, but I hear nothing. Can you access where the pilot is and light it manually? It is not like water heaters I have had in previous motorhomes where there was a value that you held in while you lit the pilot light. Any experienced suggestions about this heater would be appreciated, I have taken one cold shower on my first trip and I don't want to repeat that....brrrr

The inverter, intelipower, plug to shore power continues to be a mystery.

I am disappointed that the fridge is only electric, instead of assumming I should have asked.

When you are plugged into shore power do the air units cycle from one to another. It does state in some paperwork that you can't run both if attached to shore power. I have only 1 thermostat and it doesn't appear that you can shut one down and run the other.

You guys have been GREAT.

Rusty
gorusty is offline   Reply With Quote