View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 07:09 PM   #2
UAHaerospace

titles are not a good place to 'find' out what vehicle you have, as they use descriptions and words that sometimes are truncated or abbreviated, only for their own internal use - my own 2014 Thor Palazzo diesel pusher motorhome says: "2014 Freightliner" on my title - true, it does sit on a Freightliner chassis, but it's a THOR product, called a PALAZZO...go figure.

I would not assume that the name on your title is anything close to what the actual Year/Make/Model Name/Model Number even is. Looking for photos of ones similar is the only thing you can do, and whittle down the 'floor plan' layout to get even closer.

A funny side note: I'm an agent, for insurance, and went to 'add' my new purchase to my existing insurance policy - a used 2007 Forest River Rockwood Signature Utra Lite 2896SS travel trailer. The interesting thing, though, the insurance company has a drop-box of all the 'models' for that year, and list more than 30 different ones, and yet not a single 'ROCKWOOD' model in the list, and yet this is a very popular model for Forest River - who knows why this is, but ultimately I know what I own and it doesn't really matter what my 'insurance policy' says, or even what the 'title' says.
UAHaerospace is offline   Reply With Quote