View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 12:13 PM   #2
hossross

Are you saying that when your slide is in, you have a gap a the top of one corner, the opposite end is sealed when closed?

Did you remove the bulb seal at the bottom of the slide on the gap end and inspect the roller for damage when someone moves slide in obviously put slide out sufficiently to get access the removing the lower seal. Also watch as the roller goes over the floor, is the floor to roller moving smooth and flat or does it flex. Also stop at full out, 1/3 in 1/2 in and 3/4 in and inspect the angle of the box (slide) to the coach wall from both ends. If noticeable tipped or angled out at top, take a measurement of top and bottom and both ends to compare differences. I assume if the rollers not back, (rare) then the floor (outside roller surface is soft and deteriorated. Also type of slide mechaism do you have, single center rack and pinion bottom, or ?????

My experience is with the single center rack and 2 rollers near the ends. Yes on mine, one of the rollers runs on plywood and styrofoam, the other is under aluminum beams in the slide floor, the beams are on the other end to, just that the roller isn't mounted where the beams are. Neither of my rollers are positioned at the ends, but in about 10 inches.

My intent is to help your better diagnose the cause.
hossross is offline   Reply With Quote