View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 08:13 PM   #1
arcticman

Default Hart City Rv Elkhart IN Buyers Beware

I month ago I purchased a 2007 26RSL Innbrucks, We were told at the orientation that the unit was ready to go. The first night out I burnt up the electric hot water heater elment because the water was not turned on to the heater. Took two weeks and a visit back to the dealership to get a new element. It was supposed to have been shipped to my house. I bought this unit to live in while working out of town. I am only home on the weekends.

There are serval other items that are not up to the standard that I would expect from a reputable manufacture. I have been in contact with Hart City on several occasions and refered to the owner, Who so far has only given me the run around. The unit is currently set up 200 miles from the dealership. Wants me to haul back so they can work on it. He has made no offer to pay for gas or to put me up in a motel while the unit is not at my disposal.

Reading some of the other post I am not very optimistic that a solution will be reached anytime soon. My wife and I thought that buying this unit would make life on the road easier. After 2 years in motels I wanted something that would be more like home. So far it has been unpleasureable to say the least.

Any suggestions on how to get this resolved would be greatly appreciated.
arcticman is offline   Reply With Quote