Thread: New Class A
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 09:41 AM   #14
SueMac

I've seen good and bad Newmars, Alfas, Country Coaches etc. So it is really the "luck of the draw". I just think the ratio of good to poor coaches is better with Newmar, CC etc.

So here is hoping.

The engine noise was just a minor problem with the coach. And now that we've had the gear ratio changed, it is better, but that is really the least of the issues. It really isn't a "problem". The coach drives great and the engine and chassis are a proven item. The majority of problems with our coach is the RV "box", not engine and chassis. The only repair we had done that was a component problem was to replace a circuit board in the front AC. The rest of the list is all a result of poor manufacturing.

I won't bore folks with a list a mile long but if any one is interested they can send a PM with their private email for a response for probably doing it thru' the forum would bounce because it is so long.

I think the Super Nova is a great idea for a Super C. Great chassis, engine and a lot of outside storage for a C. Inside could have more, but that is a personal preference. GS just needs to take a bit longer and train the assembly workers on how to put these things together with a bit more quality in mind.
SueMac is offline   Reply With Quote