View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 09:35 PM   #13
Journey

Wow ... and to think that we decided to pass on this years rally. Our first opportunity to attend too. But GS quality control put a damper on our opinion of their products based on our first purchase. Quality control and experience issues, but that aside, darn, had I only known that Bob, would be demonstrating his famous Overlift, Insert & Lower manouver, I surely would have reconsidered. That is the type of thing that simply is not demonstrated in the owners manual

GStream40 (Ron), my doctor told me not to lift anything heavy, so the next time I have the opportunity to Overlift, Insert & Lower, I mean level my coach, I'll be sure to use the leveling system so as not to get back injury. I surely don't want to hurt myself as you mentioned. Thanks for the cautionary suggestion.

Bob .... be careful with the giggling fits.
As GStream40 says ... it is extremely important to keep a straight face and do not smile or laugh while in middle of the procedure ... even the best of men have been known to loose hydralic pressure when laughed at while attempting the most basic of manouvers ... ROFLMAO !!! Just ask Bob Dole.

You guys are my kinda people ... great sense of humor and a million laughs. Be carefull out there and don't hurt yourselves. The
Overlift, Insert & Lower, can be very effective and mutually rewarding for both partners. What I used to do all day, now takes me all day to do ... LOL
Journey is offline   Reply With Quote