View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 08:16 PM   #5
TTT122

We've had the coach for a couple months now, and frankly, we've had some issues, primarliy with the generator. We had into the dealership four times and they finally just replaced the whole thing.

While not directly a Gulflstream issue, there is NO WAY it should have ever left the factory like this. We have noticed some other quality issues that just should not happen. For example, we had a problem with the volt meter getting pegged on high with warning lights and bells going off, the meter for the water tank got pulled off somehow, their were coolant leaks, etc. It's just poor quality oversight I think, not necessarily poor craftsmanship.

Generally, we really like the coach, and feel that once we get through all the initial quality issues, I think we're going to be very happy. We LOVE the way the coach drives, it's 100x better than our old coach.

I've talked to an owner of a Tiffen Alegro Bus, which costs a whole lot more. Tiffen is supposedly one of the "quality" rigs out there, and he had a host of issues as well. I am becoming convinced that all the RV manufacturers are horrible, and it comes down to finding a good dealer that will support you.

Good luck!
TTT122 is offline   Reply With Quote