View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
tcrsolutions

Default Fuse location for Hazard Flashers??

I have a 1995 Scenic Cruiser. Recently the hazard flashers started blinking very fast or would go solid and not flash at all. I noticed the turn signal flasher relay was the same as the hazard relay, so I swapped and that confirmed my theory that the relay had gone out. I picked up a new relay and replaced; but I think the fuse may have blown when I did this. Now the hazards do not come on at all with the new relay, and I've even put the old relay and the turn signal relay in (to rule out a bad relay that I might have just purchased) and nothing.

I have searched the only two places I know of for the fuse and can not locate it. In the same compartment (on the outside of the coach, in the outer door below the drivers seat where the relay is located) there is a fuse compartment. I've checked all of these fuses and they are all good. The only other location I've ever seen fuses is at the rear of the coach in the bedroom, and I believe all of those fuses are for the coach itself and have nothing to do with the chassis. Am I missing a location somewhere for fuses? Am I barking up the wrong tree and maybe it isn't a fuse issue at all?