View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 10:09 AM   #5
WE B RVN

Hello Dave
We have a 1997 Scenic Cruiser and we love it. It is a rare mid-entry model that took us two years to find. We did not want the front door because my wife piles the front up with knitting, crochet, maps, books, snacks, computer, and the dog bed with his toys. It would take us ten miniutes to get out of the door. We have little literature with our unit as Gulf Stream did not provide much of it. I think you have an excellent unit that will give you lots of enjoyment. Not sure what engine you have but ours is the 300hp turbo. I am very pleased with it as it gets 10mpg in the mountains and 12mpg on flat, both with a toad. As for the white knuckles, just relax. Stick a note on your dash with (RELAX) wrote on it. My wife also drives our motor home and does a fine job at it. One thing to watch for on your unit is the wipers. If they start to give you trouble don't wait to repair them. It's not easy or quick to fix. The dash must be partially removed to access the wiper motors. Don't worry about it , just keep that in mind.
Good luck and have fun.
WE B RVN
WE B RVN is offline   Reply With Quote