View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:53 AM   #14
davidahn

Default Tourmaster

I've been impressed with Tourmasters, at least in photos. They do seem to offer a lot of great features and esthetics for the money, and have a great upscale image outside and in.

But as I started looking at tag axle 45 footers, I accidentally stumbled onto the Constellation. I was floored! I've heard people complain about its esthetics and floorplan, but to me it's at the top of my list for both. I LOVE the rear bath plus half bath, the Murphy bed converting the master bedroom into a home theater for additional living space. I love it so much that when I was steered away from the Constellation toward Newmar, I wanted Newmar to install a murphy bed.

But I don't want to pay a LOT more for an older Essex, then have to pay to modify it. And now that I'm hearing from happy Tourmaster owners, I'm back to considering my top choice: the Constellation! (Diff'rent strokes, eh?)

David

Rig: Don't own anything yet, but seriously considering 09 Tourmaster Constellation vs. 07 Newmar Essex, Tiffin Zephyr, or Travel Supreme Select... leaning toward TM Constellation.
davidahn is offline   Reply With Quote