View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 09:50 AM   #7
RayChez1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry8146 View Post
My Motor home does not have any circuit breakers on the passenger side near the batteries
I notice you do not have a signature to describe which Gulf Stream coach you have. It sure would nice so that we can give you better and more accurate information.

I my coach which is a Scenic Cruiser by Gulf Stream the compartment next to where the six batteries are located is another compartment which has lots of electrical components. In there are two big toggle switches where you can turn the power off completely when you winterize your coach. Also you have these big circuit breakers, I believe there are two in there. I am away from my coach right and I can not verify exactly, but anyways I never knew they were circuit breakers either until one tripped when I was at Carolina Bay Landing resort. It is rectangular about two inches long by one inch and it has a small lever or red button that will pop out. A person needs to reset it if you want your levelers or slides to work. It is a high amp circuit breaker, can not remember how many amps, but it is something like 50 amp.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote