View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #22
RayChez1

Default Re: HELP!

You must have a completely different inverter then what I have. I have the Xantrex 458 Freedom 3000 Watt inverter/charger. The transfer switch is in the inverter/ charger. I know because I had a lose connection on the transfer switch and I took the inverter to the main Xantrex shop in Portland, Oregon. They found a lose connection to the board and got it fixed.

My inverter changes DC to AC from the four six volt batteries to operate the microwave/convection oven, televisions and any other AC product with the exception of the heat pumps/air conditioners. All the plug outlets are hot when the inverter/charger is on. Not like a lot of other entry level coaches where only a couple are hot when the inverter is on.

The charger on the inverter/charger, charges the house batteries only. It does not charge the chassis batteries. A person could find a way to charge both, but it was not the choice of the coach builder to do so.

Now as to the error I made in miss-spelling inverter and you making a big deal about it is kids stuff. We are grown men and most of us retired and don't give a hoot about a word that was not spelled correct.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote