View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 08:53 PM   #1
tarheel

Default Been A Great Ride

We have really enjoyed our 07 Tourmaster T40A. We bought it new in 2010 after it was involved with dozens of other coaches in a dealer bankrupsy and have really enjoyed it having put over 30,000 miles on it. I can't say that we haven't had issues with it, but through it all, it had been our favorite coach of the five we have had to date. We went to an RV show just to look around and before we left, surprisingly, my wife was shopping for a new RV. I'm the one that have always had to convince her that we needed a new rig, but not this time. She saw dishwashers, fireplaces, fantastic electronics, bath & half, etc., so it was just a matter of time before we traded. The biggest problem was finding a coach with closet space close the size of ours, cabinet space the same as ours, and quickly found there are none.

We're sitting in a RV dealers lot tonight waiting to pick up a new Tiffin Phaeton in the morning with all of the amenities that my wife saw at the RV show. So this time tomorrow evening, we will be out of our Tourmaster for good. I'll continue to monitor this site and hope that I have offered information in the past that may have assisted someone having an issue. It's been a great ride.

Dick