View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 11:36 AM   #7
THenne1713

Send a message via AIM to THenne1713 Send a message via Yahoo to THenne1713

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antyne View Post
Hi, my name is Antionette, I'm 38 and live in Texas. I've always wanted to get me a project travel trailer once my girls were out on their own. I love the idea of being able to take home anywhere with me if I need to. 2 weeks ago I bought a 30' travel trailer for less than my stimulus, as it has a sag on left side of slide from water damage. A project for sure but livable. Now as projects are underway I came here for information. Title says 2000 Gulf CT , but can't find any information on or in trailer. VIN does match to one on tongue. After scouring images of 2000 Gulfstreams trying to find make model I am still unable to find this exact trailer. It looks identical to the 2006 Gulfstream Cavalier but mine has a slide where dinette/couch would be and kitchen is on side by door, and the bedroom is open to rest of trailer. I'm fixing to do title transfer and can hopefully find out more through registration office. Any help or info is appreciated.
I bought a class-c a few years back, licensed (verified) as a 1999 by VIN from title, identified floorplan # from sales Brochures found online, but then later identified that the floorplan was year 2000, based on fact that 2000 reversed/ swapped toilet and sink locations in bath. The (Other) difference it makes in SPECS is 2000 shows LARGER waste tanks (36-gal/ea vs 20/25-gal/ea) (NOT yet verified Engine chassis parts, I go by 1999. Unfortunately, some brochures missing from online archives But TIP: have found some that were missing from a MFR website on a DEALER website thru Google/ Bing