View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 11:03 PM   #9
Mike1931

Angry Floor issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by PORTABLE PARADISE View Post
Could you tell me a little more about your floor problems? Have a 6403 model super C.
My bed room slide leaks and the refrigerator drain wasn’t routed out side the coach. So between the total of them the floor rotted out. It took a lot of work to cut it out and replace it. Completely Gutted the bathroom. Removed 6 feet of the the floor from side to side. Had to make some new 1” 1” square tubing and 1”x1” angle Iorn cross members and braces. My local RV repair shop wanted nearly $10,000 to do the work. So my son and I took on the task our selves. There was a hold up for a while, I came down tight HPV cancer. That said we finally got it done. And sure, while putting things back together, the refrigerator quit working there another $1,400 but it’s a new one. And yes love the c5500 Kodiak Duramax Chassis. Again that said one would have thought Gulf Stream would have done a better job with quality control. I would buy another Motorhome on that same chassis. But NEVER AGAIN A GULF STREAM PRODUCT!!!!
Mike1931 is offline   Reply With Quote