View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 11:03 PM   #13
djqualls

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqualls
As I write this I'm on my way this evening to Elkhart to Master Tech to have a list of things mostly quality control issues fixed along with the additon of a roof air to boost the basement. It seems that they discovered they have air flow problems after my coach went off the line and now they are going to modify my duct to install the booster. I'm also having Master Tech put diamond shield on the front and replacing recliner with a loveseat.

Dave...........
I got a voice male from Lori Kahler (sp?) on Tuesday 9/12 who left the message that after my coach has been at Mastertech since its scheduled start date of August 29th that they can't fix the above referenced air problem due to inadequate support in the roof and no electric wiring availability. I have left messages for her to talk to me for 3 days now and no call back.. I only get voicemail on her extension.

Now I'm frustrated.......Gulfstream advertised that the coach could have boost air as an option, and to be simply plain.... It should have adequate airflow as a standard.

I had the coach at Mastertech in late July in which Lori and Cheryl Hocksteter (sp?) came over and in-person inspected the airflow issues as well as the heat in the coach and it was raining outside at the time...

I would like to have some alternative advice. Mastertech asserts that they can add air to the coach however Gulfstream won't accept the liability nor probably participate in the expense.

While I feel confident that someone from Gulfstream monitors this site I have held my tougue to this point however I'm about a foot away from having my back pushed against the wall.......

Please advise.... because of my profession I currently have 3 attorneys on retainer so going that route will not be a challange for me however, that's not my style. If it comes to that, can you say "Class Action?"

What would you do????

Dave.......