View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 02:47 PM   #12
Boze33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoyAl View Post
This RV rookie that is hoping to find someone that may have instructional or operator manuals for 2003+/- Model 8408 Gulfstream Yellowstone CC Class A? I purchased a nice rig last fall and slowly getting around to our first weekend run. I need help in understanding general operation procedures on about everything. Specifically right now I am stuck on troubleshooting frig, understanding if front AC works with back AC or fully independent and having trouble understanding what outlets/lights run off house batteries vs. shore power.
Hi Al
I have owned a Yellowstone CC since new in 2001. Pretty familiar with it's nuances. Chuck answered most questions but I should note that the hot water switch right to the left of the sink (on my unit) with the red switch light should only EVER be turn on when you have water in the tank.
As for the fridge, you mentioned that you turned it on and waited an hour before checking temp??? If that was on propane you need to give it much more time, like 6 hours. After it has been on for awhile checking the cooling plate in the back and see if it is cold to the touch.
Also. On the heaters, peak inside with a good flash light and check for bees nests (they like it in there)
AC you are spot on. They placed the thermostats too close to one another in my opinion.

Any specific questions feel free to message me. We love our unit!!
Boze33 is offline   Reply With Quote