View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 02:40 PM   #10
Yukon Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryjb View Post
Greetings, I am a new member having just purchased a 2021 - 5210 and I have a charging question. In my previous Roadtreks I had an Isolator control unit that helped in the charging of the house batteries and the "under the hood" battery.

I could stay plugged in all the time and the house charger kept the chassis battery charged fully charged at the same rate as the house batteries.

This BT does not have this feature as far as I can determine. Any way to keep the Ford battery charged using the house charger?

So fa, I like this BT crusier, however if I fill the water tank and I am facing downhill in the driveway, water runs out on the floor from the front of the fresh water tank.
I hope this is the right forum to pose questions?
Thanks for any thoughts on the charging issue.
I do not think the chassis battery will charge from the house charger. I could be wrong so if someone else knows, please chime in. Your chassis charger will charge the house battery though. My power breaker under the hood was tripped so would not charge until I reset it.
As for the water, you should probably take that into the dealer to check it out. It should not do that.
Yukon Jack is offline   Reply With Quote