Thread: Hello to All
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 03:39 AM   #6
WE B RVN

Hi Ronnie & Jeannie
I thought GStream40 was you, Ron, but was not sure. Thanks for identifing. Yes, we have talked often at the Back Home Rally.

We have looked for a used mid-entry DP for over two years. I had given up on it and almost bought a front door unit at the Back Home Rally last summer. We made an offer on one then excepted the dealer's counter offer. Then the salesman added $10,000 to it and told me he was not authorized to make that deal. After that, I was not talking with him, I will not fall for that. Then after the Rally we found the mid-entry you see in the signature. Found it online at a dealer in Michigan 500 miles from home. It was a consignment unit. We bought it and the dealer bought our Sun Clipper. I could not believe the dealer gave us low retail for it after negotiating the Scenic Cruiser to below low retail.

We are no experts at parking, but we try. Can't please everyone, right.

Yes, I will talk up this site with our members. It sounds like a previous post (Maggie) is a KyOhWeVa member. Not sure who it is.

Have Fun
WE B RVN
WE B RVN is offline   Reply With Quote