Thread: Rallys
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 08:05 PM   #5
GulfStream1

Default Re: Rallys

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman
Is there a web site to this rally? How about other rallies? I have a 2002 Gulf stream Conquest.

Where are you located and where do you want to attend Gulf Stream coach rallies. I live in the west coast and we have rallies every so often. Our next rally is March 28, 2016 being held at Guajome RV park near Oceanside, Ca. It is a four day rally for Gulf Streamers.

Then in the first part of October we have a rally in Albuquerque, N. Mexico for the Balloon Fiesta. About ten coaches caravaned last year from California to Albuquerque for seven days. On the way back we all went our separate ways and met at Laughlin, Nev. on the last part of October for a rally there, then we caravan to Death Valley, Ca for another rally to celebrate the 49er's event. We stayed there about another seven days, then we all went a separate ways. Lots of fun.

The Club we belong to in California for Gulf Stream owners is called THE GOLDEN BEARS. If you are interested, let me know and I will give you the e-mail for the Club president.
GulfStream1 is offline   Reply With Quote