View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 10:53 AM   #6
JimG

I have a 23RBK i bought new. First, the tires did not she well at all. Within 2 years they had turned yellow and severely checked. I live in Michigan so no strong sun, they were protected and air pressure closely monitored. Just bad tires.

The other issue is that #%+&@! Domestic refer. POS. It would not cool to the Safe range in refer or freezer. I ended up with General RV (not where I bought it, my selling dealer wouldn't even try) going to bat with Dometic for me. They tested the unit reported it would not cool to Dometic who finally sent an 'insider's version, same model, which barely gets there in Michigan summers

That said just watch the roof vent covers. My bath unit just splintered and I replaced it.

Overall, we DO like our trailer. It tows well and easily lightly loaded behind our Ford Flex with factory Class III package. Quite livable for the two of us and an occasional grandchild. As long as you can live with a spartan wardrobe closet/bin storage works fine for us. Despite the diminutive size all the interior facilities are sufficient in size to be quite livable. I Protect all was it at least once per season and it still shines.

No seam issues so far (keep in mind you cannot climb on the roof) and the roof and walls are solid.

I think you would like it....a lot.
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote