View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
Arthur Hayes

Default Equipping the Jensen Radio to receive Sirius Satellite

The Tour Masters come with the Jensen Radio with Sirius capability. I had a Sirius Receiver that was given to me, it did the job but I never was happy finding a place to put it. I found a supplier of the Sirius DLP2500 that connects to the Jensen at about 1/2 the price of any of the other suppliers. ($49.99) It was very easy to install and now I can easily see what station I am listening to on the LCD screen on the Jensen Radio. Much neater in appearance then what I had before.

I purchased the Sirius antenna from Radio Shack and permanently installed it on the roof near the CB antenna, with sealant. Drilled a hole in the roof near the CB antenna and ran the cable down into the forward cabinet above the driver, then forward to the raceway that other wires and the CB cable follow to behind the dash. The antenna cable plugs into one end of the DPL2500 and a cable supplied with the unit plugs into the rear of the Jensen Radio. Just follow the instructions to get connected with the Sirius broadcast and you are in business.
Blue OX Tow Bar
Unified Break System
Arthur Hayes is offline   Reply With Quote